2010年8月13日星期五

只想在这儿写爽。。。。

I think nobody know wad i'm thinking including my best friend .
I think many friend don't know wad i'm thinking and wad i'm doing,because i love lock with myself, i don't love ppl who unlock inside my heart.
I scared ,but this is nid some consideration,the price is no ppl know you, should i do this? i thinking a lot, but recently i think i unlock le.
I can!I do! I wan! unlock my lock.erm....i think now is better.
Sometime, ppl think me i has many girl fren coz i am this type ppl- outgoing.Nope nope nope proberly not outgoing on me, i onli cover up my diffidence. I try to cover up my diffedence but i'm success -------consideration------affectation.
SO, i decide, i dun wan make up again, i wan be i .erm....first of all? how to be wa? If say out is easy but work it....anywhere i nid to change , change back to my charater when i study primary school.i mean not childish....
i wan to say the real outgoing or extroverted ,izit use right?i think outgoing is weird....

This act i think nobody wan to try because is weird== but i think i decide this desicion ...is because of my love who is make me fall in love but is secretly== i think not secretly coz this acticle is indicate my heart,my truth ....She is a girl who i love it , now i nid to cover up my love fis, because she got a boyfren who is pro in all subjectsssssssssss. wakao not easy to make her love me,
1)i'm not genius
2)i'm a voluntarinessner == opps broken english.....
3)i can't to broke her heart, because i also broken-hearted.
4)this is a childish think== i think she love genius better that me , coz i am weird?
5)i can't make her feel any feel== this is the problem==

i try to get you , i will make you happy, even if i hurt(toooooo childish,but i think man is wan to be like this de==)

In conclusion(wow== summary now) , i will be i and i think something.... i will be SH== coz i am SH and weird in my primary== the point is extroverted.The consideration i can pay, i gut to pay!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页